There are so many reasons to love Twitter. Being fast-moving and simple to use, brands and individuals alike are using this social media platform to connect with others, catch up on the latest news, and build more followers for the many benefits it brings. Having said this, what are the steps to get more Twitter followers for next year and reap the advantages it provides? And what exactly will having a large follower on Twitter bring you?
Steps to Get More Twitter Followers
Have you ever been asked how many Twitter followers you have? Why are people obsessed with building a large number of followers on this social media channel. Whether you’re an influencer or a business owner looking to promote your brand, Twitter can provide the benefits you are looking for, especially if you have an extensive number of fans.
The question now is, how can you use Twitter to increase your audience? Here are some tips to get more Twitter followers that you can use so you can have a bigger number of followers.
- Tweet useful or witty content frequently. Unlike other social media platforms, Twitter needs its users to be more aggressive in posting. It has been revealed that tweeting 3 to 7 times per day maximizes follower engagement. However, you should be thoughtful on what to post and not just tweet any random idea. Be fresh, unique and worthy of your followers’ time.
- Tweet at the most relevant time. Research on what time your target market is usually on social media to maximize your engagement with them and create new followers. And as shown by research, the perfect time is during the early and late afternoons of the weekdays.
- Use visual content when tweeting. As you very well know, images are more eye-catching than text alone. And your followers are more likely to retweet your posts with pictures on them than those without.
- Use hashtags! Hashtags make your posts easily searchable and it increases follower engagement by up to 12%.
These are easy and free ways to increase Twitter followers which will help you reap the benefits of having a large audience. These benefits would include:
- It increases visibility and awareness of your brand or yourself.
- It is an effective marketing strategy.
- It increases traffic to your website.
- It increases communication.
When you reap these benefits, the possibilities are endless for you or your brand. But of course, you need to be aware of how to handle your digital needs and problems. And for that, the articles at The Collaborative Works
will help you out.